Pineapple Cake Recipe 🍍
I am crazy about trying different tastes in cakes and attempt to come up with a perfect combination of the ingredients for any specific recipe of cake. You may have checked my no bake biscuit cake, eggless cake, orange cake and today, I am going to show you Pineapple Cake Recipe. If you have tried my other recipes of the cakes, you must have realized that they are no-fail recipes and if you will try this for the first time, I hope you will be thinking to try few of my more recipes.
I am all the time-sharing my recipes with friends in different cooking groups and many people from around the world follow my recipes and give me great feedback. This makes me happy and pushes me to try more recipes. This is very soft and spongy type of cake, I hope you will love it.
Ingredients of Pineapple cake recipe
- 3 Medium sized eggs,
- 1-cup all-purpose flour,
- 1-cup sugar,
- ½-cup oil,
- 1 tsp vanilla/pineapple essence,
- 1-teaspoon baking powder,
- 250g tin pineapples with syrup.
Directions of Pineapple cake recipe:
- Beat the eggs with sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla or pineapple essence, oil and pineapple syrup (1/2 cup) in egg mixture and beat for a couple of minutes.
- Sift all-purpose flour with baking powder and then fold in the egg batter.
- Finally, add pineapple chunks dusted with flour.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan and bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees.
- The time may vary, after 15-20 minutes check with a toothpick or wooden skewer, prick it in the cake in a couple of places and depending on how much batter came sticking to the skewer adjust the timing of baking.
- Once done, let Pineapple Cake cool in baking pan, then remove from the pan, and cut as you like and enjoy with tea or coffee.🍍🍍🍍
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.