Easy Mutton Recipe
Sweet, spicy and creamy mutton recipe
I was wondering why until now I have not shared with you my nontraditional Easy Mutton Recipe. This Easy Mutton Recipe is kind of sweet and spicy Mutton recipe with creamy touch as well. You can cook it as mentioned below or marinade the mutton with lemon, turmeric and ginger garlic paste and then continue as per the method listed down. If you have time then marination will bring a great taste. You can enjoy this Easy Mutton Recipe with steamed rice or with tandoori naan or oiled naan (paratha). This will serve as main meal for 4-6 people and will take almost 40 minutes to come in your plate 🙂 .
Ingredients Easy Mutton Recipe
- ½ kg mutton (wash and cut into small pieces)
- 250g fresh cream
- ¼-teaspoon aam choor (mango powder)
- Salt, black pepper, crushed chili flakes, paprika (to taste)
- 1-tablespoon Gram masala
- ¼-teaspoon basil leaves dried n crushed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened soya sauce.
- 2-teaspoon honey
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 4-tablespoon yogurt
- ¼-teaspoon turmeric
- 1-teaspoon lemon
- 1-tablespoon corn flour or use 1 tablespoon of paste of sweet corns
- Sesame seeds to garnish and green chilies
- 3-tablespoon oil
Directions Easy Mutton Recipe
- Heat up oil in thick base nonstick pot or pressure cooker.
- Once the oil is warm, enough add chopped onion, garlic, tomato, and basil leaves; sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add mutton and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Top with all spices like; salt, pepper, paprika, chili flakes, Garam masala etc. and then add cream, and fry until the oil will seep out.
- Mix corn flour with yogurt and mix well with a spoon and then add yogurt in mutton and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add honey, soya sauce, and mango powder and fry while stirring.
- Pour required amount of water and let mutton tenderize by covering lid on low flame.
- Open lid and then on high flame evaporate excess water until you have desired consistency.
- Dish out easy mutton recipe and sprinkle any herbs or sesame seeds on top enjoy with boiled rice or roti.