Easy macaroni recipe
This is not only easy macaroni recipe but also yummy macaroni. The taste is amazing and you can make it quickly to fill your tummy and good to make ahead and take in a lunch box. Easy macaroni recipe is a quick way to satisfy your hungry kids. There are hundreds of ways by which you can cook Macaroni and there are many variations, even addition of any other ingredient and removing some can bring totally different taste. You can add chickpeas, kidney beans, peas, sweet corns and also pickle to enjoy different tastes.
Ingredients Easy macaroni recipe
- ½ pack macaroni.
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 2-3 tablespoon of oil
- ½ medium-size Capsicum, chopped
- ½ medium size carrot Chopped
- ½-cup cabbage Chopped
- 1 chicken cube
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- ½-teaspoon vinegar
- ½-teaspoon soya sauce
- ½-teaspoon chili sauce
- ½ teaspoon Red chilies or paprika
Directions Easy macaroni recipe
- Boil macaroni as per package directions with salt and little oil.
- Cut all the vegetables; capsicum, carrot, cabbage.
- Boil chicken and shred it
- In a saucepan heat oil and add veggies except cabbage, fry for 5 mins, then add chicken, add black pepper, salt, red chilies, pinch of turmeric powder, white pepper, chicken cube, add chili, soya sauce and any other sauce if you want to add any and vinegar, cook 3 mins.
- At the end add cabbage cook 2 min, add pasta and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Dish out and enjoy with any sauce you like.
- If your macaroni gets sticky, try not to over boiled pasta.
- Always add pasta to boiling water, not in cold water.
- You can fry french fries and add in macaroni
- Add olives and cheese on top and then bake for 4-5 minutes to have cheesy baked macaroni.
- Fresh leaves of spinach or the rocket can also be added to enjoy the change in taste.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.