Easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe
Who does not like ice cream. If I remember when I was a kid, there were only a few flavors of ice cream available in the market. The time we hear the bell of the ice cream hawker in the street we were running out to the street like crazy to get the ice cream before the other kids of street finish it. When I go to market now I see hundreds of new flavors, with beautiful color and texture but I never thought that we can easily prepare the ice cream at home at all. Now it been long that I am having homemade ice cream and thought to share the basic easy recipe for you to try as well.
💜CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM💜
Ingredients Easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe
- 500 ml heavy whipping cream,
- 200 ml condensed milk (I took one full cup of homemade condensed milk.)
- 1-teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 3-4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 100 grams Melted Cooking Chocolate
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Airtight jar
Directions Easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe
- Whip the cream until soft peak will form.
- Add vanilla essence in whipped cream and condense milk mix with any spoon or spatula with soft hands.
- Then add cocoa powder and melted cooking chocolate (I used melted chocolate for rich taste).
- Take a handful of chocolate chips add in batter and then mix all.
- Put this mixture in an airtight box cover with cling paper or butter paper (it resist ice crystal formation).
- Keep in freezer for 2-3 hours then mix/toss with a fork and again freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Next day take the airtight box out of the freezer, scoop out easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe with any topping of your choice.
Enjoy this Easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe.
How to make Chocolate syrup at home?
Ingredients Chocolate syrup Recipe:
- 2 tbsp. level cocoa powder
- ½ cup castor sugar,
- ½-cup water,
- 1 tsp butter.
Directions Chocolate syrup Recipe:
- Mix cocoa and sugar in water cook until little thick then add butter cook until you get the required consistency.
- Pour it over your ice cream and enjoy 🎉😇
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.