Quick and Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
Daily consumption of different types of fruits is very important for the body. Different fruits are rich in different nutrients that are vital for a good health and healthy mind.
Potassium in fruit reduces heart diseases and kidney stones. Few fruits are rich in iron, potassium etc. We can consume fruits directly after thorough washing or by making their combo with other fruits and vegetables as fruit salads.
In this post, I will share with you a simple Easy Fruit Salad Recipe for fruits. It is very healthy and delicious.
You can also check;
- Black Eyed Peas Salad
- Kidney beans salad
- Tabouli salad
- Russian salad
- Coleslaw salad
- Quick Quinoa salad
- Celery salad
- Chickpeas salad with lentils
Ingredients that you need for this Easy Fruit Salad Recipe are;
- 1 medium size apple (chopped into small cubes)
- ½ carrot (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1 small pear
- 2 tablespoon washed raisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
You have to add all fruits to layers. Do not mix, when you will start eating, it will get all ingredients in your bite.
- Add pomegranate, then top it with banana, then add a layer of pear and sprinkle some salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- Now throw your apples on then your shredded carrot and raisins.
- Sprinkle coconut and finally add remaining black pepper, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
You can eat this Easy Fruit Salad after preparing it but I will suggest you leave fruit salad in the refrigerator for about an hour. Take it out and I am sure you will enjoy this Easy Fruit Salad Recipe.