Easy Corn Salad Recipe
The salad is a must every day in my house. I make one bowl if not more, one plate of salad. This is the quickest salad so I call it easy corn salad recipe. In this salad, I add just a few ingredients but the taste is amazing. Easy Corn Salad Recipe is quite filling. If you like, you can pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and also add some olives. I have added little amount of mayo to my corn salad recipe with mayo, at times I do not add mayo to my canned corn salad recipe. If you like, add more or you can skip it.
you can check few other salad recipes here;
Ingredients Easy Corn Salad Recipe
- Sweet corns 2 cups canned (see note)
- Kidney beans ½ cup canned (check note)
- Tomato medium size 1 deseeded
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Orange 1 medium size
- Lemon zest ½ lemons
- Mayonnaise 1-2 tablespoon
- Carrot grated ½ -1
- Spring onion 1 tablespoon chopped
- Parsley or coriander 2 tablespoon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Honey 2-3 tablespoon
- Chili sauce 1-2 tablespoon (optional)
Directions Easy Corn Salad Recipe
- Take a large bowl add Sweet corns, kidney beans and mix with a wooden spoon if you do not have wooden, use any that is available.
- Deseed and then finely chop tomato, add in sweet corn bowl.
- Finely chop spring onions and parsley also add with sweet corn salad.
- For the dressing, slice an orange, squeeze two slices to extract juice in a small bowl. use remaining slices to garnish the salad.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest in the same bowl, add honey, salt, pepper, chili sauce, mayonnaise and mix everything well. The dressing is ready.
- Pour dressing on the sweet corn, kidney beans etc. Mix everything well by tossing, so everything will be well incorporated and coated with dressing.
- Chill canned corn salad for half an hour and enjoy cold corn salad recipe. You can also eat directly after making it.
Note Easy Corn Salad Recipe
For this sweet corn salad recipe, you can use canned sweet corn and kidney beans or simply soak them for a couple of hours then boil in water until tender, drain water and let them cool then use.