Today I tried Delicious Pancake Recipe with a new ingredient that is semolina flour and it turned out simply amazing and tasty.❤❤ I thought to share with you Delicious Pancake Recipe. My kids loved this Delicious Pancake Recipe and asked for more.
You can also check simple pancake recipe with orange juice or coffee pancakes recipe.
Ingredients Delicious Pancake Recipe:
- 1-cup all-purpose flour
- 1-cup milk (do not add all at once, gradually)
- 2 tablespoon of sugar (you can adjust to your taste)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 medium size egg
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoon of semolina flour
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cream
- A little amount of butter to grease the frying pan for cooking. (oil or ghee can also be used)
Directions Delicious Pancake Recipe:
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl very well with a spoon, you can use hand beater as well. Bubble beater will do an amazing job if you do not have, no worries.
- Beat until you have a creamy texture, without any lumps.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan on a very slow flame.
- Grease the non-stick pan with the little amount of butter or ghee.
- Pour ½ cup of batter into the frying pan, hold from the handle, and with the circular motion of your hand spread the batter around, until it will move easily.
- Cook one side on the pancake until the top of the pancake will get bubbles. It is time to flip it over to the other side and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a plate. Your Delicious Pancake Recipe is ready.
- Top it with whipping cream, butter-sugar-cream cheese mixture, honey or peanut butter, and top with some chocolate chips with bananas.
If you want to have a crepe then add more milk and make, batter thin and it will run all over but for pancakes, the batter should not be so thin, but thick.