Creamy chicken pasta recipe
This is creamy vegetable packed recipe of pasta. The recipe is simple to make but the taste is great. You can remove the chicken from Creamy chicken pasta recipe. Only make the sauce with milk, broth, and cheese, then add all other ingredients, stir, and mix to coat all ingredients with creamy sauce. At the end add seasoning and enjoy.
You can also check;
Ingredients Creamy chicken pasta recipe
- 1 pack bow-tie pasta
- 2-3 tablespoon oil (I used olive oil)
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- Salt and Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 2-tablespoon lemon juice
- ½-lemon rind
- 3 cup chicken broth (water with chicken cube can also be used)
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- ½ cup of cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
- ½-cup chickpeas (canned)
- 3-4 heaped tablespoon of kidney beans (canned)
- ½-cup sweet corns (canned)
- 1 small sized capsicum (different colors can be used, cut into slice or cube, I used red and green)
- 2 inch piece of zucchini slice it (optional)
- 1-inch piece of cucumber sliced (optional)
- Handful of parsley remove leaves from stem (no need to chop)
- 2 tablespoon of celery stalk peel the stalk and trim small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olives
- 1/2 tablepsoon oregano
Directions Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe
- In a large pot boil chicken once done remove from broth. Keep the broth aside and shred the chicken.
- Measure 3 cups of broth in a pot and let it boil on medium heat. Add pasta with celery and let it cook until tender. Then drain the broth if excess is left and keep aside pasta and celery.
- In a skillet add oil, cook onions until translucent, and then stir in garlic ginger paste. Cook until aromatic.
- Add chicken and then cook it with salt, pepper, lemon juice, lemon rind.
- Pour milk and cream and stir quickly. Cook for a minute. Now add cream cheese cube and parmesan cheese and cook for couple of minutes.
- Turn off the heat then add boiled pasta, chickpeas, kidney beans, zucchini, cucumber, parsley, capsicum and olives, stir and cover for couple of minutes only without fire. The heat of the chicken will do magic.
- Remove from heat, let it cool for some time, and then serve as main meal.
It is quite filling as have a lot of cheese, milk and cream in it.
- Sprinkle some oregano on top.
- No need to cook vegetables and lentils, as we do not want to cook vegetables and remove their crunch.
- The only point is to coat them with the creamy mixture.