Coffee Pancakes Recipe
Coffee Pancakes with Chocolate syrup and Banana
My Pancakes day is back and I was thinking to try something new today. I have prepared Chocolate Pancakes hundred times before, so thought to add instant coffee in pancakes batter and prepare Coffee Pancakes recipe with Chocolate syrup and Banana. Every time, my daughter sees the picture on my Instagram of her plate, she just asks to make Coffee Pancakes Recipe. I am sure; your kids will love it too. If you do not want Coffee Pancakes Recipe then You can try Simple Pancake Recipe or if you are looking for some spicy snack then try Potato Pancakes Recipe.
Ingredients Coffee Pancakes Recipe:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (optional)
- 3 tablespoon dry milk powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional, just to add more chocolate color to pancake)
- 1 tablespoon semolina flour (optional)
- Pinch salt, cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon melted butter u can use oil too.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 15g instant coffee powder( 3 in 1)
- 1 medium-size banana (sliced to garnish)
- 2 tablespoon of chocolate syrup (drizzle on top)
- Oil to grease the pan for cooking Coffee Pancakes
- Take a large bowl and sift the dry ingredients; flour, semolina, baking powder, coffee powder, cocoa and milk powder.
- Add salt, sugar and cardamom powder and mix with spoon.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients with the milk; egg, oil, and yogurt.
- Slowly pour the milk liquid onto dry ingredients and start mixing continuously so the lumps will not form.
- Do not pour whole milk liquid all at once but slowly and gradually, depending upon the need.
- When the consistency of the batter is fine to stop adding milk.
- Grease a pan with oil and add ½ cup of batter to a skillet or frying pan and let it cook.
- When the bubbles will appear on top then flip the pancakes and let it cook from another side.
- Once all the pancakes are ready just cut and garnish with the banana and then drizzle chocolate syrup on top of Coffee Pancakes and enjoy.