Yummy and easy coconut chocolate balls
Chocolate coconut balls recipe.
You can always make these energy-packed coconut balls and box them up to enjoy in lunch or anytime you want. You can make them very quickly and easily at home. Any nuts of your choice can be added to the center to the chocolate coconut balls to surprise. Try my easy and tasty Chocolate coconut balls recipe and share these chocolaty balls with your friends, I am sure they will love it.
Ingredients chocolate coconut balls recipe:
- 1 and ½ cup Desiccated/fine coconut,
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder,
- 1 tsp vanilla,
- Condensed milk as required
- 1 tbsp. butter
Directions Chocolate coconut balls recipe:
- I will remind you to wash your hands properly with any soap first as you have to roll the coconut dough with your hands to make the dough. It is always better to take some preservative steps to avoid any problem or disease.
- In a bowl mix coconut and cocoa with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Add butter and then vanilla essence and mix again
- Pour condensed milk little by little by continuous mixing, until the mixture became soft like dough.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Take equal quantity of dough using an ice cream scoop or you can do by simple guessing yourself.
- Roll between the hands of your palms and make balls.
- In the same way, make all the balls and place them on any plate.
- Melt the chocolate in any bowl; you can melt in the microwave in a minute or on a boiler.
- Coat all the balls with melted cooking chocolate.
- You can again roll the balls coated with chocolate in coconut/sprinkles/pearls/chopped chocolate or the nuts.
- If you like dust with cocoa sugar or icing sugar.
- You can use any can of Condensed milk from the market or make it at home.
How to make Condensed Milk:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 and ½ cup powdered milk. ( you can use full fat, low fat or skimmed milk as you like)
Take a pan and mix all ingredients and on a low heat cook until thick. Your homemade condensed milk is ready. You can add this condensed milk in any recipe and also in Chocolate Coconut Balls Recipe.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.