Chocolate Cake Recipe
I have shared a couple of cakes with you before. You can check them here, Coffee Caramel Cake . If you are looking for no-bake cake then check Chocolate Biscuit Cake. If you are looking for simple tea cake or orange flavored tea cake. If you are too lazy to do all this work then cook the cake in a microwave in two minutes enjoy cake in a mug. In this post, I will share with you yummy Chocolate Cake Recipe with you.
Ingredients Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- · 4 large eggs (yolks and whites separated)
- · 100 grams All-Purpose Flour
- · 13grams Cocoa Powder
- · 150grams Sugar
- · 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- · A pinch of Salt
- · 60ml oil
- · Prepare Coffee in 90ml of Water
For Chocolate Icing:
- · 2 cups Heavy Cream
- · ½ cup Icing Sugar
- · 3 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- · 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- · Sugar syrup with coffee flavor
For Chocolate Drip:
- · ½ cup Chocolate
- · 1 cup cream (you can use butter too, to melt the chocolate but cream is recommended)
For Chocolate Ganache Icing:
- · 1 cup cream
- · 2 cups chocolate
Chocolate Cake Recipe Directions:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line your baking pan with butter paper or grease your pan for baking Chocolate Cake. Set aside.
- In a bowl beat 4 egg yolks, 100 grams all-purpose flour, 13 grams cocoa powder,125 grams sugar, baking powder 1 teaspoon, salt a pinch, oil 60 ml and water 90 ml and 20 g coffee. You can use any instant coffee powder too.
- Take another bowl beat egg whites 4 along with 25 grams sugar until the batter will form stiff peaks.
- Combine both batters by folding whites into yolks’ batter and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
While the Chocolate Cake is baking prepare your Chocolate Icing.
Chocolate icing on Chocolate Cake Recipe:
Grab a bowl add 2 cups of heavy cream, ½ cup icing sugar, 3 tablespoon cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence ( powder or liquid) now whip all the ingredients of the chocolate cake icing together with a beater until the mixture will become thick. If you do not have a beater, you can use a blender or do it by hand but will take little more time than a blender.
Chocolate Drip for Chocolate Cake Recipe:
In a bowl take one part of chocolate with 2 parts of cream melt them together on slow heat then let them cool until required consistency is obtained.
Chocolate Ganache Icing for Chocolate Cake Recipe:
Combine one part cream with 2 parts chocolate – melt them together and bring it to room temp then keep it in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
Chocolate Cake Decoration:
Once the chocolate cake is ready to cut it into two pieces from the middle and then use sugar syrup with the coffee flavor to moist your cakes while icing. Then apply the Icing and decorate with Ganache and Drip as shown in the picture or do it as you like.
Your tasty Chocolate Cake is ready. I hope you will be using Chocolate Cake recipe over and over again. Enjoy!!
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.