Chocolate Brownies Recipe
I am an architecture student and an enthusiast cook by choice who loves to experiment with recipes and try sharing when they turn good. I will be sharing with you more recipes soon. You will feel that my recipes are quick to make but great in taste.
You can also call this chocolate brownies recipe as super moist chocolate brownies with coconut shreds on top. The result is moist and spongy. Each bite that you will take will want you to have more of these chocolate brownies. I have used shredded coconut on top as I love coconut and add everywhere I can. You can go with any topping of your choice or any nuts.
Ingredients Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar (powdered)
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- ¼-teaspoon salt
- 1-teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup nuts, chopped (I like pecans)
- melted chocolate or nutella1/2 cup
Directions Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a square 8×8 pan; you can line it with parchment or butter paper too, set aside.
- Sift flour with sugar, salt, and cocoa in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl add Butter, eggs, and vanilla. You can add in the same bowl of flour and start mixing it.
- If you are using spoon then beat 100 strokes per minute for 3 minutes by hand or 2 minutes on medium speed with mixer.
- Stir in nuts until evenly mixed through.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and spread out evenly using a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until the toothpick or the skewer will come out clean. Always prick the skewer in the middle.
- When Chocolate Brownies Recipe is ready, let it cool for some time and then apply melted chocolate or Nutella on top then cut.
- Sprinkle nuts on top or the shredded coconut as I did.
- Your super moist Chocolate Brownies Recipe is ready to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Note Chocolate Brownies Recipe:
- You can use any nuts of your choice in the batter or on the top.
- Chocolate ganache can be applied on top.
- Enjoy by adding any ice cream of your choice on top and chocolate syrup, check attached picture.