No-bake Chocolate Biscuit cake by Zarnain Zainab:
This yummy no bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe and pictures have been shared by my dear friend Zarnain Zainab. She is an outstanding student of Botany and loves to cook. She has a lot of amazing recipes, you can check on her Facebook account by clicking here.
Check the picture, isn’t it delicious?
I am sure, you will love this cake.
Ingredients for Chocolate Biscuit Cake:
- Digestive/Wheat biscuits(800g).
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Few drops of Vanilla essence
- 2 cups whipping cream (keep in the refrigerator, take out whip it and then keep in refrigerator until you will use.
- For Ganache:
- ½ cup chocolate/chips
- 4 tbsp whipping cream
- First, you have to prepare the chocolate syrup.
- Take a large bowl, mix together water, sugar, and butter, vanilla essence with spatula or beater very well, until the batter is little thick, now pour this mixture in a non-stick pan and cook for 7-8 minutes until the mixture will be little thick, remove from fire and let it cool for some time at room temperature.
- Now break digestive biscuits, better in large pieces and mix cocoa powder in it.
- Mix the biscuits with the batter by folding biscuits in batter properly.
- Now add this mixture of biscuits into the pan.
- Strike the pan twice or thrice to remove any bubbles.
- Now let the batter set in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take out whipped cream(optional) and ably on top of cake mixture.
- Prepare Ganache now. Melt the chocolate and fold with whipping.
- Now pour ganache on your cake and let it set and chill for 30 minutes.
- Take out from the refrigerator and your yummy Chocolate biscuit cake is ready.
Decorate the cake as you like and Enjoy!!