Chicken Stuffed Buns Recipe
Chicken Stuffed Buns are everyone’s favorite. Especially kids love them. Chicken Stuffed Buns Recipe is a great idea for lunch box for you or kids. Great snack for any tea party. Chicken Stuffed Buns are easy to cook, soft in texture, and yummy in taste.
Ingredients Chicken Stuffed Buns Recipe
For making Dough:
- 2 cup All-purpose flour,
- 1 and ½ tsp yeast,
- 1 and ½ tsp sugar,
- 3-4 tsp oil,
- ½ tsp salt,
- Lukewarm water to knead the dough.
Directions to make dough:
- Mix all dry ingredients sift in a bowl, knead with water, and make a soft dough.
- Place it in an oil-greased bowl, cover and keep in warm place until it will rise to double in size.
Ingredients for Filling Chicken Stuffed Buns Recipe:
- Chicken 250 grams chicken mince/fine chopped,
- 1 medium onion chopped,
- 2 green chilies chopped,
- 2-3 tbsp. Oil,
- 1 tsp ginger, garlic paste,
- Salt to taste,
- Red chili half tsp,
- Black pepper half tsp,
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp,
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp.
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar 1/2 tsp,
- Lemon juice 1 tsp.
- Green coriander chopped (optional)
- Butter or egg wash to brush to buns
- Sesame seeds
Directions to cook filling:
- Heat oil in a pan; add onions and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add chicken and ginger, garlic paste, cook until the color of chicken will change, add lemon juice and all spices and cook until done, and add all sauces and chopped coriander and chilies.
Assembling of Chicken Stuffed Buns Recipe:
- Punch down dough with your hand, and divide the dough into 5-6 equal portions.
- Take one portion, with the help of your hands, roll the dough between your hands, and make a ball.
- Place the ball on a smooth surface, roll it with a roller, and make a bread.
- Take your chicken filling and place in the middle of the bread.
- Pull inside the sides of the bread to the center to cover the filling with ends and make a ball shape.
- Place on a greased baking tray, brush with melted butter or egg wash, sprinkle white sesame seeds (optional).
- Keep the buns aside for re-rising for 20-25 min.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, Lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the Chicken Stuffed Buns for 15-20 min.
- When done apply melted butter (this will keep bun top so soft).
- You can make a cheesy bun with the same method by adding cheese in filling.
- You can make the filling of your own choice with vegetables, sausages, egg, cheese etc.
- In case of any correction or suggestion to improve, you can always drop us a comment.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.