Chicken Steak Recipe
Let us see how to make easy but tasty chicken steak recipe. I am all the time experimenting with recipes and ingredients as I have two naughty choosy eaters at my house. I have to come up with a different recipe now and then with great taste and lovely looks. Just wondering what I have to go through when they will be choosing their life partners.
For Chicken Steak recipe I have followed three steps;
- Preparation of chicken steak
- Cooking Sweet corn Rice
- Making Creamy Tarragon sauce
If you just want to prepare the chicken steak go ahead and enjoy it without any supporting dish.
Ingredients chicken steak recipe
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1 potato ( Sliced)
- Ginger, Garlic (2 Tbsp. Paste)
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 1 green chili (optional)
- Mustard Paste (2tbsp)
- Cinnamon Powder (½ Tsp )
- Black Pepper (For Taste)
- Oil (3 Tbsp. )
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Lemons (Juice)
- Cream (3 Tbsp.)
- Red Chilies ( 4-6 Dried)
- Oil Half Cup For Frying
- Water 2 Cup
Directions Chicken Steak Recipe
- I flatted chicken breast with hammer and divided breast pieces in 4 parts.
- Then I took a bowl and mixed all ingredients mustard paste, salt, cinnamon powder, 3tbsp of oil, finely grounded black pepper, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice.
- When my marination material was ready, I marinated chicken pieces and left it for half an hour.
- I added 2-3 tbsp. of oil in pan to fry chicken breast. You can use gill pan but if you don’t have that you can use simple pan. Fry chicken pieces along with sliced potato, carrot and chili on medium flame from both sides, each side with take almost 5-8 minutes.
- Cook them in such a way that they should remain soft, do not overcook, chicken breast will become hard and spoil the dish.
- When the chicken and the vegetables will be nicely caramelized dish, them out and set aside.
- Now we have to prepare our Tarragon Sauce Recipe. To check Tarragon Sauce Recipe click and prepare tasty sauce for topping.