Chicken Sandwich Cake Recipe
We all eat Chicken sandwich almost every day. I always get bored by eating the same thing over and over again and like to experiment with the food I eat. You can see how my friend prepared Chicken oatmeal meatballs. Aren’t they yummy, I will try these next time for a change in my menu. For today I thought to prepare a surprise for my family with Chicken Sandwich Cake Recipe. You will be thinking too, is it a chicken sandwich or a cake and how chicken sandwich cake, same was the situation of my family. This amazing cake is prepared with the layers of bread with mayonnaise and chicken. You can prepare this Chicken Sandwich Cake Recipe few hours or a day ahead, refrigerate and enjoy with the tea or coffee anytime. Let us check the ingredients of Chicken Sandwich Cake Recipe.
Ingredients Chicken Sandwich Cake Recipe:
- 1 whole Bread Sliced
- 1 cup Boneless Chicken (boiled and shredded)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Cheese cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream or labneh
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup Grated carrots
- 1/2 cup Cabbage
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
Recipe Detail Chicken Sandwich Cake Recipe:
Prepare chicken spread first:
- Take a bowl and add shredded chicken, mayonnaise, and cream cheese, mix well with a spoon and set aside.
- Line the pan with bread slices depends on how big Chicken Sandwich Cake or small you want.
- Prepare Coleslaw by mixing grated carrots, cabbage and mayonnaise. Add a little bit of black pepper and salt.
- Spread coleslaw on the first layer.
- Layer bread slices again, on top of coleslaw layer.
- Spread Layer of chicken spread (boneless chicken mixed with mayonnaise and cream cheese)
- Line another layer of bread. You can add more layers of your choice. It could be omelet or egg salad, mortadella or any filling of your choice.
- Spread cream all over (cream, cheese cream, labneh, mayonnaise mixed together) on the topmost layer like how we spread the frosting on the cake.
- Garnish with whatever you like. I used boiled eggs, carrots, cucumber and ketchup.
Your quick and tasty Chicken Sandwich Cake is ready. Refrigerate before use for almost an hour.