Chicken Manchurian Recipe
In this post I will share with you an easy and quick Chicken Manchurian Recipe, Pakistani style.
- 250g Chicken (cut into fine small pieces)
- ½-teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt (to taste)
- ½-teaspoon paprika
- 3-tablespoon corn flour
- ½-cup bell pepper (cut in small cubes)
- 2-teaspoon white pepper
- ½-cup spring onion (finely chopped, optional)
- 1-tablespoon white vinegar
- ½-cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon Ketchup
- 4-tablespoon Soya sauce (unsweetened)
- 2-tablespoon white vinegar
Directions Chicken Manchurian Recipe
- You have to marinade the chicken pieces first with few spices.
- In a medium bowl add chicken cubes, make sure the chicken is washed and drained properly, and better leave chicken cubes in any strainer for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, if you like also you can add paprika, vinegar, white pepper, mix well and marinade for ½ to 1 hour in refrigerator.
- After 1 hour add corn flour in marinated chicken, mix well and then deep fry chicken. Take out on kitchen towel to remove extra oil.
- Add oil to any pot and minced garlic, chopped ginger (paste can also be added) and fry for 2-3 minutes until aromatic.
- Now add green onion, bell pepper, stir and cook. After couple of minutes, add tomato paste and ketchup. If you like you can add little amount of soya sauce and vinegar too.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, paprika to taste, stir to cook and once the vegetables are done then dissolve corn flour in ½ cup of water and add slowly in vegetables.
- Keep stirring, so no lumps will form. Once the paste is big thick add fried chicken cubes, stir to cook.
- Cover and simmer for couple of minutes until you can see shine on gravy.
- Dish out in a plate and serve with steamed rice or cumin rice. Some people like to enjoy with vegetable rice or egg fried rice as well.
Try Chicken Manchurian recipe to enjoy, if you have any correction or suggestion for improvement of thsi Chicken Manchurian recipe, do let us know my commenting under the recipe.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.