Recipe for Chicken Fajita Pizza
Do you love Chicken Fajita? If yes, then why all the time roll in a tortilla and eat, why not try something else with chicken fajita filling. If you like to eat pizza like me, then you want to make pizza for every filling. So let us try Chicken Fajita pizza.
Click to see Chicken Fajita with Tortilla recipe.
You can check few more recipes of pizza on our blog;
Tandoori Chicken Pizza or you can check;
You can try a Pizza omelet also.
- 250g Pizza Dough
- 250g Chicken breast (boil and shred)
- 1 large green bell pepper, you can use red or orange too, it will add more color
- 1 medium-size onion, thinly sliced
- 2-inch piece of carrot, thinly sliced
- 250g Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon Pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoon Tomato paste you can use tomato ketchup too
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- Pinch of Chinese salt
- Dried Oregano to taste
- 10-15 slices green or Black Olives
- 1 small green chili (optional)
- Mushrooms( optional)
let us start our Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Take a medium bowl and add 2 tablespoon Pizza sauce, 2 tablespoon Tomato paste you can use tomato ketchup too, ½ teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon Garlic powder, Salt to taste, Black pepper to taste, Pinch of Chinese salt, mix and make a paste.
- If the paste is so thick then add 2 tablespoon water to make it little thin.
- If you want to add chilies then slice them as you like, dip them in vinegar and heat up the in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Now spread your pizza dough on pizza pan.
- Poke some holes with the fork in the dough.
- Spread the seasoning paste that you have prepared in step 2.
- Spread some shredded cheese on top of paste.
- Top with shredded chicken stripes, then add sliced bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, carrot stripes.
- Add again cheese then sprinkle oregano and top with olives and the chilies that you have warmed up with vinegar.
- Now bake it at max temperature for two minutes and then make fire on medium for next 4-5 minutes and then on high for 1 minute.
Your Chicken Fajita Pizza is ready.