Chicken Black Pepper Recipe
Chicken black pepper is a hot dish of chicken. But you can always adjust the spices if you do not eat so much spice. This Chicken Black Pepper Recipe goes well with boiled or fried rice or naan or even chapati. There are many different recipes for cooking Chicken Black Pepper Recipe, but I have finally settled on the one I am sharing and have adjusted to my taste. I did not add so many spices in it.
Ingredients chicken black pepper karahi Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 4-tablespoon oil
- 1kg Chicken pieces
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon black pepper fresh crushed
- ½ kg tomato purée
- ½ cup yogurt (250g)
- Ginger julienned to garnish
- Garam masala powder to sprinkle on top
- Chopped coriander to garnish
- Slices of lemon to garnish
Directions Chicken Black Pepper Recipe
- Heat up oil in a wok and add ginger and garlic paste, cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add 1 kg chicken and season with salt to taste.
- Cook it until the color of the chicken will change, no longer pick from out or inside.
- Stir to cook well for about 5-7 minutes until all the water of the chicken will evaporate and oil will shine to the surface of the chicken pieces.
- Take half kg tomato puree, add to chicken and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add a half cup of yogurt, and black pepper freshly crushed 1 tbsp.(or to taste). Stir and mix.
- Cover and cook 6-8 min, garnish with ginger slice, green chilies and garam masala powder and top with finely chopped fresh Coriander or mint leaves and slices of lemon.
Enjoy with rice or naan bread.
Author: Zarnain Zainab
I have completed my Master in Botany and now doing Master of Education. I am a passionate girl who loves to cook and bake and share my recipes with others.
I am a member of many facebook groups where I upload my recipes and pictures, many try my recipe and always give me good feedback.
In many food groups of Pakistan, I am the trendsetter of baking fruit flavored cakes.
Now, I see many ladies following my footsteps, experimenting with fruit cake recipes and sharing their experiences and recipes.