Chapli Kebab Recipe
Today I am going to share with you an authentic chapli kebab recipe. We are making kebabs most of the time and trying to get the taste that we have in chapli kebab recipe from the restaurant but always fail, but try this easy chapli kebab recipe and I hope this will be a great experience for you. You can make chapli kebab recipe with minced Chicken, mutton or beef. This is side dish you can enjoy it with rice or Tandoori Naan.
You can also check the recipe of Sheesh Kebab and Reshmi Kebab.
Ingredients Chapli Kebab Recipe
- Mince meat 500g
- Sal, red chili powder to taste
- Gram masala powder 1 tablespoon
- Butter 50g
- Egg 1 medium sized
- Spring onion 2-3 stock finely chopped
- Fresh coriander 1 cup finely chopped
- Roasted and crushed Dry coriander and cumin 1 tablespoon
- Pomegranate seeds Crushed 1 tablespoon
- Green chilies 5-6 large finely chopped
- Red chili flakes ½ tablespoon
- Dry sweet Corn crushed ( makae ka ata) roasted
- oil 1 cup to fry
- Tomato 1 large sliced thinly Optional
Directions Chapli Kebab Recipe:
- I would like to remind you to wash your hands properly with the soap as you have a lot of mixing to do. You can do it with a spoon but the taste that can be developed with hands cannot be experienced with the spoons.
- Take a large bowl, add all listed ingredients in the bowl, and mix well with your hands.
- Cover the bowl with cling film or lid and refrigerate the mixture for at least 4 hours. If you prepare the minced mixture for Chapli Kebab Recipe and refrigerate overnight the taste will be enhanced more.
- Take the bowl out of the refrigerator.
- Place a nonstick pan on medium high flame and brush it with oil.
- Grease your hands little with oil and take some minced meat in your hands and with the help of fingers and palm of your hands make a disc shape.
- Place the kebab slowly on the pan and place a tomato slice on top and with your fingers or a spoon press the chapli kebab a little so the tomato will stick with the chapli kebab and fry it.
- Let it cook from one side, when the color will change then turn over and cook from the other side.
- Continue with rest of the mixture, once done, place them in a plate and garnish with any vegetable you like, to add some colors to your dish.
- You can enjoy Chapli Kebab Recipe with any dip and hot cup of tea of coffee or with rice and lentils.
Author: Sadia Shabbir
I am an artist who loves peace n colors. I present my creative skills through my passions.