Celery Salad Recipe
Today I will show you how to make easy celery salad recipe. This is crunchy celery salad with a twist of sweetness from the honey. You are always free to experiment and add different ingredients like feta cheese, almonds, dates, green apples and try what combination goes best for your celery salad recipe.
You can also check few other recipes for salads;
Ingredients Celery Salad Recipe
- 2 celery stalks
- 3 medium sized radish (shaljum)
- ½ medium sized daikon radish (moli)
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- ½ tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (can be added more as per taste)
- 2 medium-sized chicken breast (leftover chicken can also be added)
- 1 tablespoon oil to fry chicken
- 1 bowl ice cold water
Directions Celery Salad Recipe
- Peel the celery stalk using a vegetable peeler and then add the stalks to ice cold water, so the stalk will be crunchy. If you do not want to peel then it is ok, as you can see in the picture, I have not peeled it. Cut the stalk as you like or add to ice cold water.
- Reserve also the leaves to add in Celery Salad Recipe.
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and add chicken breast in it, sprinkle salt, pepper or any other spices of your choice and cook from both sides properly.
- Once tender and cooked fully take it out in the plate and let it cool. Once normal then cut into small bite-size pieces.
- Slice cucumbers and radish.
- I cut the carrot and daikon into thin strips.
- Take a small bowl add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, black pepper and honey and mix the dressing well.
- In another bowl add carrot and daikon, cucumber, radish, celery and add little amount of dressing and then toss and mix.
- Place the vegetables on a plate as you like, top with chicken pieces and then pour remaining dressing on top.
I garnish with a small strawberry to add some color to my beautiful Celery Salad Recipe.
This Celery Salad Recipe plate will be quiet filling for you. Enjoy eating healthy food, stay away from junk.