Breakfast Egg Muffins Cups Recipe
Chicken Egg Muffins Recipe with Potatoes
These breakfast egg muffins cups recipe or you can say Chicken Egg Muffins Recipe with potatoes are loaded with taste! They are the perfect start for a busy day. I normally bake these Egg Muffins with Potatoes and Chicken at night, warm them up in morning, and enjoy in Breakfast. Chicken Egg Muffins Recipe will yield 12 Chicken Egg Muffins Recipe for you.
Prep Time: 7 minutes Cook Time: 15-20 minutes (depends on your oven)
Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 12 Egg Muffins with Potato
Ingredients Breakfast Egg Muffins Cups Recipe:
- 03 medium size eggs
- 1/4 cups fresh milk
- 100g Cheddar Cheese (to add in batter)
- 100g Mozzarella cheese (to spread on top)
- 01 medium size potato (shred it and press on a kitchen towel to remove excess water, if you feel still there is water then microwave it for 2 minutes, squeeze and remove water) (optional) (see notes)*
- 3 tablespoon Chicken (boiled and shredded)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste, paprika can also be used
- 1 Tbsp. green or black sliced olives
- ½-teaspoon baking powder
- Soda Bicarbonate a 1/8 teaspoon
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- Coriander powder 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 medium size onion (finely Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander (chopped)
- ½ inch Green chili Piece (chopped)
- 1-tablespoon All-purpose flour (optional)
- 2-tablespoon oil to grease the muffin tray
Directions Chicken Egg Muffins Recipe:
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Take a large mixing bowl, combine eggs with milk and whisk well.
- Add cheese, shredded chicken, potato, onion, salt, black pepper, cumin, coriander powder, olives, coriander leaves, green chilies (if using), Baking soda and Baking powder and all-purpose flour.
- Mix everything well with a spoon.
- Now grease your 12 muffin pan or cups with oil and add the batter in 12 muffin cups (it is better to use silicon or aluminum cups)
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and garnish with one olive and sprinkle some cumin or Smac on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, after 10- 12 minutes check the situation if not done let it bake for more time until done and start to brown on top
Your Yummy Breakfast Egg Muffins Cups Recipe or Breakfast Chicken Egg Muffins Recipe with Potatoes are ready, Enjoy!!
Note Breakfast Egg Muffins Cups Recipe:
- You can keep these safe for four days in an airtight jar.
- If you want to eat Addicting, Simple Breakfast Egg Muffins Cups Recipe, simply pop them in the microwave and warm them and enjoy with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
- You can wrap them tightly and freeze for 1-2 months almost.
- If you want to add potatoes to muffins then don’t store for a long time.