Best Chicken Stir Fry recipe
Asian chicken stir-fry recipe
Ready In 30minutes
Best Chicken Stir Fry recipe will tell you about the quickest and easiest way to prepare Asian style chicken stir-fry recipe. You can add any vegetables of your choice bean sprouts, peas, squad, pumpkin, zucchini etc. You can enjoy directly or eat with rice or simple bread and add a twist with tandoori naan bread. You can also check another colorful and tasty Stir-fry Chicken Recipe.
Ingredients Best Chicken Stir Fry recipe
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless, boil and shred, set aside, if you do not want to boil just cut in thin strips)
- ½-teaspoon soy sauce unsweetened
- ½-teaspoon brown or white sugar
- ½ -tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon garlic ginger paste
- ½-teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoon oil (I have used coconut oil; you can use any you have. Sesame oil will also do well)
- ½ medium sized Capsicum (You can use different colors of bell peppers if you like to add colors, thinly sliced)
- 1 medium-sized carrot shredded
- 1 medium size zucchini shredded
- 2 green chilies
- 2 red chilies
- 1 large tomato (shredded, or finely chopped, you can add paste too)
- ½ medium-sized onion (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (to taste)
- ½-teaspoon Red chili sauce
- 2-3 tablespoon water
- ½-teaspoon vinegar.
- A handful of spinach or rocket Mustard leaves can also be used to make a bed for Chicken stir fry recipe.
Directions Best Chicken Stir Fry recipe:
- In a large bowl add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili sauce, cornstarch, water and combine. Add chicken to the sauce and mix to coat it well and set aside.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, heat it up. Add onions and sauté for a couple of minutes until translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes; stir to cook for a couple of more minute. Until you have smooth curry.
- Take chicken out of marinade (reserve sauce), add chicken in the curry of step 2, and cook once the chicken is done (If you are using boiled chicken, just cook for a couple of minutes so chicken is coated with curry. If you are using chicken without boiling it then cook until the color of chicken will change and no longer pink) combine chilies, carrot, capsicum, zucchini and all the remaining spices, ingredients and cook until the vegetables are tender about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the reserved sauce and cook for a couple of minutes on low heat, cook and stir until the sauce will become a bit thick and stick with the ingredients. If you need you can add little water as well.
- Put rocket leaves on a plate and add the Chicken and Vegetables Stir Fry on top.
- Serve hot with simple baked Naan or Tandoori Naan or boiled rice.