Beef Pulao Recipe
In this post, I am going to share with you a delicious and mouthwatering rice recipe with beef called Beef Pulao Recipe. Normally I prefer using mutton but at times if I have visitors this Beef Pulao Recipe is a must have. Beef Pulao Recipe has an aromatic combination of spices with beef and rice. This Beef Pulao Recipe is one-pot easy to make meat meal. You can enjoy with any salad or yogurt. You can also try Chinese Rice Recipe with detailed pictures so it will be easy for you to understand whole process. Have a loot at; vegetable rice, egg fried rice, Pea’s pilaf, chickpeas rice. If you want to give some natural color to rice then you can try Green Rice recipe. If you are fond of citrus rice then try Lemon Rice recipe. In dessert of rice we have tasty Rice pudding.
Ingredients Beef Pulao Recipe
- ½ kg Beef (cut into small pieces)
- ½ kg (2 cups) Rice
- 3-4 tablespoon oil
- 1 large Onion thinly sliced
- 1 and half large Tomatoes chopped
- 1-tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- ½-teaspoon Turmeric powder (optional, I have not added, as you can see in the picture)
- ½-tablespoon paprika or Red chili powder
- ½-tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1-tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1-tablespoon Garam masala powder
- A handful of fresh coriander chopped
- 2-3 Green chilies (optional)
- 1 large Potatoes sliced or grated ( I have used grated, optional)
- Salt to taste and black pepper to taste
Directions Beef Pulao Recipe
- In a large pot, add oil and cook onion on medium-high flame until it will turn golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste mix with a spoon and then add beef cubes and fry for 5 minutes or until beef will change color.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes until the tomatoes will dissolve properly to make gravy.
- Time to add all dry spices except Garam masala. Fry beef until the oil will separate.
- Pour required amount of water to tenderize the meat, when meat gets more than half done(tender) then add potatoes and let the meat and potatoes get tender (if you are using slices otherwise no issues, grated potatoes will not need much cooking or frying).
- Once the mutton is done, remove the pot from the fire and remove all water from mutton in a large bowl.
- Take four cups of the broth and pour on beef again add yogurt, rice and Garam masala, green coriander chopped and green chilies.
- Mix everything together by stirring with a spoon and turn the flame on high and let the mixture boil without covering the rice.
- Once the water will evaporate more than 85% then lower the flame and cover the pot with a lid and let the Beef Pulao Recipe cook and simmer for 15 -20 minutes.
You can check a couple of the times if the rice is done then turn off the flame, if not then continue for a couple of more minutes.
Once Beef Pulao Recipe is ready, serve hot with yogurt or any salad of your choice.