Banana cake recipe
This Banana cake recipe will help you bake a soft and delicious cake that I am sure you will be making time and again. The Banana cake recipe will bring you a moist cake. You can add any topping of your choice. I have added few nuts in the batter. The step can be omitted or you can add the nuts on top like; almonds, walnuts, pistachio, cashew etc. You can check few more cakes;
Ingredients Banana cake recipe
- 1 and ½ cup All purpose flour or Maida
- 1 large egg
- ½ cups sugar (you can omit the sugar and add Condensed milk 200 ml)
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence if powdered otherwise few drops.
- ¼ cups melted Butter
- ½ cup Milk
- 1-2 teaspoon fresh Lemon juice
- Chocolate chips for garnish
- 3 tablespoon chopped nuts
- Chocolate ganache
- 2-3 ripe Bananas mashed with a fork
- Chocolate syrup of your choice ( I used the white one, to garnish)
Directions Banana Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Grease a baking pan and set aside. You can use butter or parchment paper too.
- In a large bowl sieve all the dry ingredients together.
- Add mashed bananas, sugar vanilla essence, and lemon juice in another bowl and mix with spoon.
- Take a blender and beat egg for 4-5 minutes, you can use hand beater too.
- Then add banana mixture from step 2 with sugar etc. and blend again for few minutes 3 at least.
- Time to add milk and oil and then beat again.
- Now take out this mixture from blender in a large bowl and spoon by spoon add the dry flour mixture and mix well. Do not let any lumps form. Continue until all the dry mixture will be added to wet and you will have a smooth batter.
- Add crushed nuts and quick a quick mix.
- Pour the mixture into greased pan and tap it on the kitchen counter to remove all the air stuck in the batter.
- Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes or until the toothpick or wooden skewer will come out clean.
- Once the cake is ready, let it cool down for half an hour then apply chocolate ganache.
- Pour some liquid chocolate on top of Banana cake Recipe and enjoy with a cup of coffee.