I am a big fan of chicken and avocado and thought to mix them together and try Avocado Chicken wrap. They turned out amazing. I hope you will love this simple recipe too.
Prep time: – 15 mins Total time: – 15 mins Serves: 3
- 1 avocado (ripen)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-teaspoon garlic (finely chop it)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ ground pepper (or to taste)
- 250g chicken (cook and chop or shred it) (you can use tuna too)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped (you can also use spring onion)
- ½ tomato, remove the seeds and chop
- ½ cucumber slice it
- ½ lime
- 3 tortillas wraps or Pita bread or bread (anything you like)
- I will remind you to wash your hands, as I believe this is the most important thing to do, before starting your cooking.
Take your lime, squeeze in a bowl and set the juice aside to use at the end.
- Peel Avocado and cut into two halves.
- Take a medium size bowl add avocado and mash it properly with the fork or any available spoon.
- Add Greek yogurt and mix avocado and yogurt together very well until smooth.
- Now add your finely chopped garlic, onion, tomatoes, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix the things until well combined.
- Time to add the chicken to the yogurt avocado mixture. Mix well so all the ingredients will be well combined.
- Now slowly and gradually spoon by spoon add your lime juice and keep checking the taste, if you feel it quantity is good for you then stop. I have added whole juice.
- Now take tortilla wrap and warm it up in microwave or oven. Add the mixture of chicken and avocado in the middle, add few slices of cucumber and make a roll or anything you like.
- You can simply eat Avocado Chicken Wrap using your spoon from the bowl.
Garnish as you like and can enjoy with ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard or chili sauce.
Avocado Chicken Wrap can be prepared and stored in the refrigerator till 3 days.